Life with the Armstrongs

Life with the Armstrongs

Monday, April 28, 2008

"DAAAA DAAAA!!!"

That's all I've heard all day long.  Now, I know I'm not a ton of fun right now because I'm sick of being stuck in the house.  And "Daddy", of course, is a TON of fun when he comes home at night.  And I know the poor kid has got to be sick of seeing me, and only me, for the past 2 days.  

"Daddy" came home for lunch and played and played and played.   But evidently it wasn't enough.  She got up from her nap yelling this today.  She immediately crawled to the front door and yelled this out the windows.  She's been yelling it from her highchair as she eats her snack.  I think she loves her daddy, what do you think?

I tried to get a video of all of this, but she stops every time I pull the camera out. 

No comments: