Life with the Armstrongs

Life with the Armstrongs

Sunday, May 11, 2008

New toy

This is Hannah's newest toy that I found at a garage sale. She loves it!  I thought it was really cute, and it's a lot of fun.  I realize that this isn't the best picture to illustrate that, since she's sitting next to it, but playing with her dad's shoe, but...   

The little door opens and she can crawl through.  One side is like the outside of the house (shown) and the other side is like the inside, with a clock and radio, etc.  The funniest thing about it is that it speaks in a British accent!!  :)  The lady I bought it from said she bought it from Germany because she loved it so much, so I guess that's why.  We just think it'll be funny if Hannah grows up saying "post box" instead of "mail box," etc.

No comments: