Life with the Armstrongs

Life with the Armstrongs

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I know it's been forever since I've posted any pictures.  I'm just so behind at this point that it'll take hours when I finally update everything.  So, for tonight, pictures will have to wait!

This was just too cute and I had to make sure I got it written down so that I'll remember it:

Tonight as we were praying, Hannah asked God to help her with a couple of things that were personal - her mouth was hurting (new teeth coming in) and her head was hurting (not sure what that's about, sometimes she pretends that she hit it and will pretend to put ice on it like they do at school, so it could've not been true...)  The great thing about this was that she actually asked God to help those things.  Normally she just thanks God for random objects and people and then she's done.  We've been talking a lot lately about different stories where Jesus healed people of their sickness or made the lame to walk again, etc., and I think she's really getting it!  

It just made my heart smile that she understood it and transferred it over to herself.  Her mouth was hurting her and her first thought was "I'll ask Jesus, 'cause He can make it all better!"

LOVE. IT.

No comments: