Life with the Armstrongs

Life with the Armstrongs

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vacation - hiking

We took one whole morning and hiked up a 3 mile trail to get to another waterfall.  It was really fun!  Rob and I both love hiking and being in God's creation, and we hope to instill this in Hannah too.  She really enjoyed riding in the backpack carrier and exploring everything with us.  

Stopping for a snack at the top of the trail.
Exploring around the waterfall with Daddy.
The whole fam!  A really nice couple offered to take this for us.

Going behind the water with Daddy.
Mommy and Hannah in front of the waterfall.  I'm sure this is beautiful in the spring when it is full and really flowing.

And last but not least - not a good pic of me, but proof that I carried my 25 lb kid all the way up and all the way down on my back!!  (Robbie had run 12 miles that morning so he was doing good just to get himself up the mountain and back down!)

No comments: