Life with the Armstrongs

Life with the Armstrongs

Friday, June 20, 2008

catching up

I've got some random pictures from last weekend, so I thought I'd catch up.  All in all, it was a good weekend, and I think that Robbie had a good Father's Day.

One of Hannah's new things is to sit in her chair and "rock, rock." Well, okay, that's what we say.  She says something more like "Rah, rah." 
 
Last Saturday we went to see some girls play softball.  It was really hot that day, but Hannah had fun anyway.  She really liked to sit on the bleachers, and figured out a way to do it all by herself.  She also had fun when Harrison read her a book.  I know it doesn't look like she's having fun, but she was getting sleepy at this point I think!

She loves brushing her teeth all by herself too.  We brush them first, then we give her the toothbrush to chew on.  In this picture, she decided to try and brush Daddy's teeth too.  

This is just an evening playing in the backyard.  She really is having fun despite the look on her face.  That's her look of concentration.  We see that face a lot.

No comments: